What you will do
- Turn customers into fans by being their go-to expert for SuperAudiences.
- Analyze client Twitter campaigns & optimize for best practices.
- Setup & run SocialDatabase marketing campaigns to create inbound traffic.
- Work with Twitter, agencies and other marketing partners to uncover new opportunities for SocialDatabase.
- See this role as a blend between a Social Media expert, Analyst & Account Manager. Early on you will be wearing many hats, with the opportunity to morph into a true marketing or account manager role as we build out the team.
Who We Are
- We’re a rapidly growing marketing technology startup based out of Amsterdam, founded out of a garage in 2012 (really) and just opened up our first US office in Atlanta.
- Founded, led & funded by seasoned tech-entrepreneurs.
- We’re changing the way advertisers look at & use Twitter.
- 2020 was a stellar year for SocialDatabase, where the organization grew by 220% and we became a Twitter Official Partner, just 1 of 45 companies in the world.
- 1-3 year experience in a marketing analytics or social media management background - Twitter and Agency experience plus!
- Proficient with Excel & Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in paid social media advertising (diverse ads manager).
- Strong team & interpersonal skills.
- Desire to dive into marketing technologies, learn and grow.
- Eligible to legally work in the USA full-time without the need for visa-sponsorship.
What we offer
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- High-visibility, you won’t be tucked away in a corner with us, you’ll be working directly with our clients & company leadership.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, and a 401(k) with matching.
- Flexible PTO policy and a great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun company perks such as an Annual Trip to our HQ in Amsterdam.
SocialDatabase has developed a software platform that enriches public Twitter data. Our algorithms are able to find job roles, personal interests, behaviors and more all on Twitter. The result is a new way to build marketing audiences with relevancy not seen before. SocialDatabase helps brands communicate their messaging more effectively by serving content to those people that are actually interested in it.
How to apply?
Join our team with big dreams, high standards and lots of laughter in our new Atlanta office. Check us out on Twitter @MySocialData. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!Apply now
Apply via the button below or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us more about yourself. We are happy to get in contact with you.